Fuck waiting till January 1 to make changes in your life. I’m starting tomorrow. I want 2014 to be the best year of my life and to do that, i’m putting in the leg work now to build the foundation and momentum to launch out of the gate on Jan 1. So getting right to the point, here are my End of the Year resolutions, my goals from Nov 1 to Jan 1.
1. Fill my three mini Notebooks completely. I bought these tiny ass note books so that it forces me to be as brief as possible. These will basically be my rough drafts for the first 3 books i will be writing. I’ll be able to fully flesh out all the concepts starting jan 1.
2. Finish my Cut down to 7-8% BF. I’ve gone from 210 lbs (skinnyfat) down to 175 (skinny) back up to 213 (bulked) and now i’m around 205. Plan is to be a shredded 190. Room is already booked for Vegas on DEC 20-22. So i’m using that as my own personal bodybuilding show for motivation. My coming out party if you will.
3. Make $5000.00 at my day job. I have the opportunity too, it’s just a matter of discipline and making phone calls even when I don’t feel like it.
4. Finish setting up the business I’m consulting for. I have the opportunity to step into the VP role for a business in the process of rapidly expanding. That includes finding the back end software, setting up a new website, re-branding the entire company, setting up all the systems so that the owner of the company isn’t the one doing the grunt work anymore.
5. Decide on the final layout/theme of this site. It’s current state is a result of the 10 minutes I spent on a free theme. Not good enough for 2014.
6. Blog about every one of my lays. When I got into game I was with the woman I lost my virginity to. Since learning, breaking up, practicing game, and transforming my mind, body, and soul, I’ve laid 42 women in the last 2 years. I’ll be breaking down how I did what I did so that you can too.
So those are mine for now. On Jan 1 I’ll have a much bigger list of goals for 2014. Now it’s your turn. What are you going to do tomorrow so that you can make 2014 the best year of your life?
Tell me your End of the Year resolutions in the comments.