21 Points to Glory
“Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they become actions. Watch your actions; they become habit. Watch your habits; they become character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.”
― Lao Tzu
My thoughts, words, actions and habits are in drastic need of an overhaul.
So i’m creating a system that takes all the guessing and feelings out of what I need to do every single day to be as successful as I want to be.
I’ll have 21 actions, that when completed every day will build habits that determine my character and create a legacy unlike any other. In every action I’ll either give myself a +1 or a -1. The goal will be to work up to having a 21 point day every day. I know it won’t be easy. But nothing in life worth doing is easy.
Without further ado, here’s my plan of action.
21 points to glory.
- Out of bed at 6 am. None of this snoozing and falling back in bed shit. Once I’m up and out, I have to stay out.
- 2 sets of push-ups to failure. Get the blood flowing and my body awake.
- Cold Shower. (on workout days I’ll use contrast showers, but always end with cold)
- Write for one hour. The mornings are the time with the least distractions and the highest mental clarity. Take advantage. This doesn’t mean do any formating for blog posts or searching for links. This is 1 hour straight of words on the screen. I haven’t decided if i’ll use google drive or my blog for this yet. For now I’ll be writing for my first ebook “Sploosh – the modern gentleman’s guide to living life and dropping panties”
- Read for 30 minutes. No blogs. Actual books. At the moment I need to finish “think and grow rich”
- Build for 1 hour straight with no distractions. Building could include working at my day job, my side project and my website. But it has to be an hour straight in one discipline.
- Track With MyFitnessPal. Two meals a day + protein and no snacks
- Take my supplements. (creatine, multivitamin, vitamin D)
- No fucking yourself. Masturbation is for dudes who can’t get laid
- Have sex. I’m 25, in the best shape of my life. My libido is through the roof.
- Met someone new and put a smile on their face.
- Post a blog.
- Make more money than I spend.
- No Alcohol Or Tobacco. I’m sick of wasting money, being hungover and giving myself cancer. No mas por favor.
- No wasting time online when I should be working (reddit, facebook, the sphere etc. That’s for after work or when i’m shitting.)
- Send a ping text to plates. Something funny, random. try to get nudes.
- Weigh myself morning and night, track it in my notebook. Goal weight of 185 with sub 10% bf.
- Take a progress picture. I’ve been trying to cut down for a while. I’ll be good for 3-4 days then slip. Every day I need to be a little bit closer to my goal.
- Create a 5 step to-do list the night before and execute the next day.
- Visualize your life movie
- Live today like it’s your last.
Obviously I’m shooting for the stars here. This is an extensive list that I plan on accomplishing every day. But even if I only have a 15 point day, I’ll still end up in space if I miss the stars.
I will be posting my point totals every day on twitter. Follow me for updates.
Comment if you have your own way to motivate yourself.
Looks like Pete from ManosphereRadio and Kyle from thisistrouble are joining me on the 21 points to glory. I’ll keep updating everyones posts as we go. If you want to create your own and join in hit me up and i’ll add you to the list.
Robert from 30daystoX has joined and upped the stakes with a little challenge. Solid.