Captain Cappy coming through with the daily ridiculousness. Couldn’t resist picking this piece of journalistic rubbish apart one line at a time.
Bold will be the OG list. Everything else is mine thoughts. Here we go.
1. She’s no wimp. Single moms are tough and independent.
I don’t want a tough and independent woman. It’s the man’s job to be tough and independent. Woman should be sweet and caring.
2. She’s already a great mom. (And weren’t you looking for someone who would be a great mother? Look no further!)
If she were truly a great mother she wouldn’t be single and trolling the interwebs for men.
3. She’s incredibly patient, but doesn’t have a lot of tolerance for bad behavior. She’ll be good for you.
She’ll be good for me because she won’t tolerate bad behavior? she tolerate getting knocked up without a marriage, why should I tolerate anything from her?
4. She doesn’t play games. She doesn’t have time to just fool around. She takes her relationships seriously.
If she doesn’t have time to be fun and carefree then why would I want to give her my time?
5. She’ll only keep you around if the relationship is a good thing for both her and her kids. You won’t have to guess if she’s into you.
A healthy relationship is mutually beneficial with no guesswork anyway. Her being a single mom doesn’t change that.
6. Single moms are easy to pamper. (They don’t get breaks very often. Hint, hint.)
What has she done to deserve pampering? The whole premise is flawed if that it the assumption of a relationship that a woman needs to be pampered. What about the her being tough and independent?
7. She’s loyal — and is fiercely protective of her little brood.
She wasn’t loyal to the father of her child. How can you expect her to be loyal to you.
8. She can articulate what she wants and needs from a relationship.
And a woman without kids can’t do this?
9. Single moms are both practical and fun. There’s no room for diva behavior.
Women force room for diva behavior.
10. She’s no longer a party girl, but a fun night out is still very welcome.
Bullshit. Plenty of single moms dump their kids off at grandma and grandpas to go rage with their slutty childless friends.
11. She’s selfless. Single moms put others’ needs before their own.
If she truly put others needs before her own she wouldn’t have gotten knocked up without a husband.
12. Moms make the best lasagna and give the best back rubs.
A childless woman has more time to cook and give massages.
13. You’ll get to take part in adventures to amusement parks, the zoo and the park. Bonus: You’ll have an excuse to play with toys.
I’m a man dammit. I don’t need any excuse to play with toys. I do what I want, when I want to. Plus amusment parks are shitty when you have kids complaining about being hungry or tired legs or the million other things the little shits complain about.
14. She’s adaptable. She knows that life doesn’t always go as planned and has learned how to make the best of it.
Maybe she should have had a better plan then.
15. Single moms can do it all, but are super-appreciative of a helping hand. Woo her with kindness and acts of service.
She already gets handouts from the government despite being “tough and independent” why on earth would I want to as well.
Why else should one date a single mom?
You should date a single mom if your too much of a pussy to find women who haven’t already been knocked up.
In other words. Fuck off E-Harmony. Don’t tell me to bite a bullet because a whore was too stupid to accept the consequences of her actions.
As always, the Cap’n comes through with even more stats to back up why we in the manosphere are saying no to single mothers and you should too,